lauantai 19. tammikuuta 2008

QSLed - Radio Rio Mar, Manaus. Brazil


This is a good example how a radio station should be reacted to the listeners' reception reports. Radio Rio Mar is one of the first brazilian radio stations received in my QTH. I heard it 2002 but reported 2006 when I finally started to use e-mail reports.

After six months I received an e-mail from Mrs Izabel Matos with a verification text in Portuguese and enclosed with several photos from Radio Rio Mar studios and equipment.

In the beginning of January 2008 I got a new friend from Brazil in my msn. It seemed to be a new secretary of Radio Rio Mar. She was reading the old mails and found my reception report aswell. So she decided to add me. Later they have done some special programmes for me which I was able to listen via webstream. In the end of 2007 Radio Rio Mar opened its' new website www.riomaronline.com.br where is possible to listen to the webstream.

It's a part of Rio Mar Foundation which is a Catholic organisation working in Amazonas region. Radio Rio Mar broadcasts on 9695 kHz in the 31 mb, 6160 kHz in the 49 mb and 1290 AM in the medium wave band.

1 kommentti:

Unknown kirjoitti...

Hyvän brassin olet kuullut. Pitäisi yrittää kuulla tämä joskus.