lauantai 24. toukokuuta 2008

FM-conditions May 24th 2008

I missed the afternoon conditions when I was at my girlfriend's home doing duties. By the way I came home a bit earlier and heard several station in OIRT band during the night. I made a mistake with my recorder and I lost all the recordings. But these were the first notable conditions during this summer!

18:35 UTC 69.7 MHz tentative Radio Brest, Belarus, I heard same kind of programme as my collegue Marko Weck at the same time but I missed the ID and it's not 100% sure.
18:42 UTC 68.6 MHz probably Radio Ukraine mentioned ''Ukraine''
18:42 UTC 67.4 MHz Belaruskaye Radio with musical program including several clear ID's
18:54 UTC 69,1 MHz UNID station with religious programme
18:56 UTC UNID FQ Program of ukrainian diaspora
18:58 UTC 69.5 MHz Radio Svobodna from Ungheni Moldova with commercial spot and the news
19:00 UTC 67.6 MHz UNID Station all night long with Eurovision Song Contest
19:21 UTC 88.0 MHz UNID Station with classical music
19:22 UTC 88.9 MHZ UNID Station with pop music
19:39 UTC 67.9 MHZ UNID Station with musical program but no ID. Played Natalie Imbruglia's ''Thorn''

That's all from me, I missed all what I could but I'm happy to hear that my friends and collegues had more luck. Italian stations were heard all over Finland, aswell several French stations and also Spain!

Ei kommentteja: