lauantai 10. toukokuuta 2008

Springtime DX'ing

At first QSL's from March and April

-Radio Playback International, Italian international pirate station broadcasting on 6882 verified by e-mail QSL
-Radio Tornado, Dutch pirate this time on 6299 verified by e-mail
-YLE Radio Peili verified finally by a traditional QSL card, Helsinki AM station 558 is silent nowadays
-Radio Doctor Tim 6295 verified my ancient report by a colourful e-mail qsl because of a good explanation why I was so late.
-Galei Zahal 6973 kHz a.k.a Israel Army Forces Radio Station with a traditional QSL-card
-Radio St Helena 11092.5 kHz,, USB mode verified my report form with a little QSL-card, posted directly from St Helena island and stamped there. I enclosed and paid 5 euros for this QSL. My country number 118 verified now
-RTV Djibouti 4780 with a copy fulled with data is one of the surprising QSL's, the reply lasted over one and half year. But better late than never! Reported summer 2006
-Voice of Zimbabwe has started to reply reports finally. A brief simple e-mail verification, reported 2006 from the harmonic frequency 6612 kHz. My country number 119 verified!


The DX'ing has been totally sporadic during the springtime. I have DXed only twice, both times to report a new station. At first Radio Svizzera from 558 kHz which will end it's operation June 30th 2008 and another is my first coast radio station from Denmark, Lyngby Radio 1704 kHz. Mode USB. Both are reported aswell.

This is what's going on here.. My equipment is at the moment very unprofessional but it cannot stop me. Never!

1 kommentti:

Alokesh Gupta kirjoitti...

Hi ,

What address or email id you used for Galei Zahal ?

Thanks/Regards
Alokesh Gupta
New Delhi, India.